So it may be a bit late for “New Year’s resolutions,” but this technically is the new year for my transitioning hair. My transitioning year began on March 6th, 2016, as that was the day that I got my last relaxer, so my hair’s calendar year is two months behind the typical New Year. Proceeding, I resolve to show my hair more consistency and patience! I am hereby committing to using my current Carol’s Daughter shampoo and conditioner system while taking part in the Curls Blueberry Bliss Liquid Hair Vitamin challenge; I promise to take my vitamin daily, as instructed (for best use) and to support my current hair regime. I will keep y’all up to date on my progress in three month increments, so the following posts will be posted (ends of) June , September , December  , and March .
My Plan Outline:
- SHAMPOO: Carol’s Daughter Sacred Tiare/ Vanilla (alternating)
- CONDITIONER: Carol’s Daughter Sacred Tiare/ Vanilla (alternating)
- DEEP CONDITIONER: SheaMoisture Black Castor Oil Treatment/ Mielle Organics Babassu Oil (every third month).
- LEAVE-IN: Carol’s Daughter Sacred Tiare/ Vanilla (alternating)
- OIL: Pink Oil (focused on my relaxed ends; prevents breakage)/ Castor Oil and S-Curl Glycerin mixture (roots)
Reviews of the Carol’s Daughter’s lines are to follow.